๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

๑۞๑ Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum welcomes you to your portal to all things Algerian! ๑۞๑

Forum  Suggestion Empty  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Esalaamu aleikoum dears,

I was thinking, what if each one of us took one section at our leisure of course, no pressure or rush and tried to post 1-2 posts each day or so ... esp the empty areas, so slowly things would be filled out more? Just suggestion, no pressure of course ... not that we have much active members ... what do you all think?
I'll do my best before delivering and afte resting ... again no presure just suggestion ... Suggestion 3203236809
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
Anisa/umm imran
Turquoise
Turquoise
Anisa/umm imran

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:39 pm

i know what you mean heina

but i was going to message you and say that i`m sorry sweetie but i have started to study again which means that i am reducing my time on the pc and forums and such ... i feel the need to concentrate on them more so i will be taking myself of admin and become just a member and every so often insha`allah i will pop in

i hope you understand sweetie ... i have been going back and forth and i had to put my foot down with myself and do this

even on mmc admin knows and doesnt expect alot

jazak`allah khair for giving me the time to help you but you know it all now and theirs no need for me in those areas now ....also i think you should make another mod or super mod ... and give a little extra leanway than what normal mods do

i am really sorry sweetie and i hope that you understand and are not upset with me
Back to top Go down
http://anisa75.blogspot.com/
Anisa/umm imran
Turquoise
Turquoise
Anisa/umm imran

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

i have removed myself as admin ... but i still show up as a mod ....so insha`allah you will have to deal with this as i no longer have access to the admin section

jazak`allah khair heina ... fo placing your trust in my and letting me help you in making the forum what it is ... and if something pops up in the future i will try to help you to sort it if you cant do it yourself
Back to top Go down
ummishaq
Coral
Coral
ummishaq

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:36 am

Wa alaikum salaam,
Yes sis, I think it's a great idea!
Perhaps if we try and post a mixture of info type posts and question type ones to try and encourage participation. do you want me to just pick the sections at random or are there any priorities?

Not sure if you can still see this Anisa but just wanted to say insha'Allah all goes well with the studying, I know first hand that it isn't easy to do with children and running a home so may Allah grant you an abundance of patience and perseverance! And good for you!

xx
Back to top Go down
Anisa/umm imran
Turquoise
Turquoise
Anisa/umm imran

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:20 pm

jazak`allah khair emma

we have come to the stage in our lives that we feel the need to push forward and do better amongst ourselves and for the kids

jazak`allah khair emma ... insha`allah allah will reward us for doing so as he knows best
Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑  :: Moderator's Section Chat-
Jump to: