๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

๑۞๑ Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum welcomes you to your portal to all things Algerian! ๑۞๑

Forum  About Umm Faiza Empty  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Umm Faiza

Go down 
+4
ummishaq
Anisa/umm imran
Madame_Dz
halima
8 posters
AuthorMessage
halima
Opal
Opal

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

salam

i was just wondering has anyone heard from Umm Faiza has she had her baby yet?
Back to top Go down
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I havent heard from her! I miss her here!
I hope she is fine and her baby too smile
Hope she'll let us know soon how she is!
Henia we miss u About Umm Faiza 2472838631 About Umm Faiza 3617098522
Back to top Go down
Anisa/umm imran
Turquoise
Turquoise
Anisa/umm imran

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 pm

i havent heard anything ... i do have a number but i`m getting nothing from it ... insha`allah she is well and we will hear form her soon
Back to top Go down
http://anisa75.blogspot.com/
ummishaq
Coral
Coral
ummishaq

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:26 pm

I too tried to call and text but couldn't get through. Insha'Allah all is well and she is just taking it easy, I think she still has a few weeks left until her due date but Allahu alim.
Back to top Go down
halima
Opal
Opal

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 pm

salam

barakallahu feek sister i was just wondering as she hasn't been on line and the forum is quite without her, InshaAllah she is well and everything goes well for her.
Back to top Go down
Umm Ibrahim
Onyx
Onyx

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:16 pm

:3salam:

Missing her and hoping that she's well insha Allah.
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:12 pm

greeting
WOW machallah and dzjk Allah kheir for all the kinds words, concerns and duas. And amin to the duas.

I wasn't online as before I mentioned I wanted to organize my home ... contruction workers in our street cut the phone lines. Then I was hospitalized again for some checks.Elhamdullah the connection is working now, but so very slow. And I am set to have a c-section in Beniam hospital. I am just waiting to go into labour only then will they admit me. The baby seems to be fine but still in breech position unable to turn due to the cyst.

I did gett your SMS Emma and replied ... did you get my reply?Machallah so nice it brightened my day. Anisa, nothing from you but I think you may have wrong number. I'l give you my correct number if you like sis. Madame Dz I did get your message too, going to reply today enchallah!

Thank you all again for your concerns and duas. They mean alot to me! And machallah all the postings on the forum too =)

I can't promise I'll be on like before, as I could go into labour any day now, but I will check in connection allowing enchallah! Kisses and you are all in my duas! About Umm Faiza 2472838631
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
Umm Ibrahim
Onyx
Onyx

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm

:3salam:

So good to see you online Henia. Really missed you, it seems like months since you were online last! Subhan Allah.

Insha Allah you're well and everything with baby will go smoothly.. Thinking of you... Love and Duas xxx
Back to top Go down
Anisa/umm imran
Turquoise
Turquoise
Anisa/umm imran

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:34 pm

oh masha`allah great to see you back on

i thought the number might be wrong and that you might have changed it ...so please when you have a chance do send my the new one
Back to top Go down
http://anisa75.blogspot.com/
ummishaq
Coral
Coral
ummishaq

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh masha'Allah sis, great to see you back- you were truly missed!

Insha'Allah all goes well with the c. section. Any day now...... - so excited for you and your family.
xxx

Glad I brightened your day. I didn't get your reply but I wasn't expecting one so no worries sis.
Back to top Go down
halima
Opal
Opal

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 pm

salam

Nice to see you back, also to hear that you are alright, InshaAllah you will have the baby soon and all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
umm-al-khair
Opal
Opal

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm

mashallah nice to see you online again Henia.. I'm sorry you've been in hospital again... inshallah everything is khair and the rest of your pregnancy & birth will be easy for you...
please please can you pm me you phone number .. I'd really like to come and see you sometime after you've had the baby inshallah

xxx
Back to top Go down
um-safiya
Spinel
Spinel

About Umm Faiza Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Umm Faiza   About Umm Faiza EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Assalam alaikum,

I haven´t been on this forum too much, so maybe I missed another topic with updates from umm Faiza. Is she ok? How was the delivery?
A bit worried here since nobody is posting anything on the forum...

um Safiya
Back to top Go down

About Umm Faiza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑  ::  "El Qahwa" - The Coffee House Chat-
Jump to: