๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

๑۞๑ Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum welcomes you to your portal to all things Algerian! ๑۞๑

Forum  Colour of forum Empty  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colour of forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:45 am

I have noticed the colour and design of forum has changed :shock: ... It is not clear now, I find it difficult to read and look at. I think the graphic/design before was much better, it was clear.
;)
Back to top Go down
Hania
Quartz
Quartz
Hania

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:00 am

just wannted to say the same the colour its not the best not clear and cant read easily, but new design and oreder of the forum nice
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 am

Waleikoum esalaam,

And how is it now? I was trying to make it better, I was having trouble seeing the colours and font size myself.
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
Hania
Quartz
Quartz
Hania

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:31 am

I love it now much better for me, thank you
Back to top Go down
ummishaq
Coral
Coral
ummishaq

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 am

I have to agree, the darker colours make it much easier to read, and the picture at the top looks great masha'Allah!
Back to top Go down
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 am

Fantastic!The forum looks so much better than last time I was here yesterday evening. I really like the picture of Algeria on the top, it makes it cosy and warm :D cheers Brawo Henia, I love the new design flower
Back to top Go down
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 am

Fantastic!The forum looks so much better than last time I was here yesterday evening. I really like the picture of Algeria on the top, it makes it cosy and warm :D cheers Brawo Henia, I love the new design flower
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Colour of forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour of forum   Colour of forum EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Waleikoum esalaam
Glad to hear that sisters. Then (for now) the foum design will remain as is. But any suggestions will be appreciated!

:)
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/

Colour of forum
Page 1 of 1