๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

๑۞๑ Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum welcomes you to your portal to all things Algerian! ๑۞๑

Forum  Future of the forum Empty  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future of the forum

Go down 
+3
umm-al-khair
Umm Ibrahim
Umm Faiza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Future of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:18 pm

:slm:
I just wanted to come on sisters, to say I'm sorry I havn't been contributing to the forum since a few months due to my pregnancy then the birth of my daughter and the complex issue of why the connection in ALgeria doesn't work well.
I'm not sure where the forum is goes, as most sisters are more on Facebook then any forum, including this one. Also from the start we were a new forum, so we didn't have much posters on from the start. But now it seems Facebook is the way to go. I'm trying when I can to contribute to Facebook where I can, but my duties to my family come first. While machallah we had Anisa helping us out in the beginning she too has her duties so she has stepped down, we have still Emma ... I don't have endless hours to sit here too, but as the forum is really quite ... I donnow if we should stop or continue with it? Any ideas sisters? Dzjk Allah kheirn!
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
Umm Ibrahim
Onyx
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Assalaamu alaikum

Whatever you do Henia, please don't delete the forum! You have put so much hard work into it and have a wealth of information here which is beautifully organised! There are things I refer back to. :)
Back to top Go down
umm-al-khair
Opal
Opal

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I also don't think you should delete the forum... maybe the problems are...lack of traffic and lack of active moderators.. In fixing those problems i'm pretty sure the forum would be busier inshallah...

I agree with Nicola that there's too much useful info on here and too much of your own hard work has gone into it already to just let it go...
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:58 am

Esalaamu aleikoum
Dzjk Allah kheirn sisters, Well I pop in and out mostly Facebook when I have free minute not with my children or studying.
Enchallah I guess you are right there alot of work put in all contributing members to just delete, so enchallah I'll leave it and maybe continue if I can to reference the topics already on here on FB and work on the derdja lessons.
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
ummishaq
Coral
Coral
ummishaq

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Assalaamu alaikum,

As I've said before and as the sisters have written here, it would be such a shame to delete the forum as it contains such a wealth of information masha'Allah.
I don't think the lack of participation is in anyway due to lack of effort on your part sis I just think forums in general are not 'busy' in the way that they used to be and I guess that is due partly to the popularity of facebook. I mean this forum's fb group is way busier than the forum and has members who are not even members here.

In my opinion one real benefit of the forum is that posts can be very detailed which just isn't possible on fb so, I think your suggestion of writing here and referencing to it there is an excellent one smile

Thank you so much for everything that you've done and are doing xxx
Back to top Go down
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:15 pm

deleting forum??!!! NO!!!! Future of the forum 299569107
Forum is excellent and as others said, u put so much effort to create this lovely and informative forum, which i s great place for gaining knowledge on Algeria, Algerian language, lifestyle, people, food, culture, country itself! Please keep it, don't delete it :-) smile

Future of the forum 1823185748 Future of the forum 1823185748
Back to top Go down
halima
Opal
Opal

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:28 pm

salam
i totally agree with the sisters don't delete this forum sister henia, after all the hard work you put into it.
Back to top Go down
um-safiya
Spinel
Spinel

PostSubject: Re: Future of the forum   Future of the forum EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Assalam alaikum,

leave it sister as it is, and come back again some day, even if we have to wait untill we all become grannies and have some spare time lol! .

take care,

um Safiya
Back to top Go down

Future of the forum
Page 1 of 1