๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

๑۞๑ Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum welcomes you to your portal to all things Algerian! ๑۞๑

Forum  Private messages Empty  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private messages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Private messages Empty
PostSubject: Private messages   Private messages EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Just a question:
Are the private messages working yet?

I tried few times but have no idea if they work as I haven't received any reply 😢
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Private messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private messages   Private messages EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Esalaamu aleikoum

Well as you can see I'm new at this forum business ... I will look now to see how to make them open for members. And reply back enchallah!

As always thank you for the comments and advice! It is nice to know what everyone wants here on the forum !
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Private messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private messages   Private messages EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks Henia, I sent u pm yesterday, it shows now it is in 'sent box', but the one from today is in the 'outbox'....well.......got confused what does it mean........
I know u r new to this 'buisness' but u are doing extremely well I love you
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Private messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private messages   Private messages EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

I have corrected it. I think is should be working now. But I didn't get any messages, plz re-send it Private messages 169538438 Thank you I am trying to read all the tips in the Admin area and have already gotten help from a member who is a Mod on another forum, THANK YOU Anisa!!!
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Private messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private messages   Private messages EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:55 pm

I re-sent them...hope u get them this time :D
Back to top Go down
Anisa/umm imran
Turquoise
Turquoise
Anisa/umm imran

Private messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private messages   Private messages EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 pm

salam the messages are working sis

i had to go out to collect my kids from school and when i came back on to the forum i saw your message ... so i have replied

heina ... you are so welcome sweetie
Back to top Go down
http://anisa75.blogspot.com/

Private messages
Page 1 of 1