๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑
๑۞๑Welcome to Djazaïriya - A Women's Support Forum for Algeria!๑۞๑

We pray you feel comfortable in your new home here!

Guests and New members :

This is exclusive women's only support group for women of all walks of life, all with ties to Algeria. Each member is a cherished addition to our community. We are accepting of others' viewpoints and opinions on this forum.This forum is for WOMEN ONLY. For impostors, or if you just register out malicious intent please fear Allah:
{Woe to every lying slanderer!} (AL-Humazah)

No backbiting, belittling or bullying is tolerated. As well as no Anti- Algeroism, anti-Islamism, re-publishing content from the forum without premission from the orginal author, solicitation or advertizing with agenda any business or site. This is a warm and friendly forum for all women to enjoy!

To register follow the commands and choose your nickname, a pseudo or your real first name if you like:
ex: Yamina, Um Dawood, Um Samira Abdullah ... etc

Any usernames that appear to be masculine will not be approved and will be denied access to the forum.

While this is a mainly English speaking forum, there are several language groups and chat areas for members to talk or post in their native language. Women from all backgrounds (with ties to Algeria) are welcomed warmly.

Dear Valued Member:

Please sign in to view the forum and get active in the conversation!

BarakAllahu fikoum! - May God's Blessing be upon you!

Have a blessed day! And enjoy your forum! ๑۞๑

๑۞๑ Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum welcomes you to your portal to all things Algerian! ๑۞๑

Forum  Comments on the mission statement Empty  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments on the mission statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madame_Dz
Tiger's Eye
Tiger's Eye
Madame_Dz

Comments on the mission statement Empty
PostSubject: Comments on the mission statement   Comments on the mission statement EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:34 pm

I like what has been said in the mission forum and fully agree, there wasn't before a place on internet for women who wish to freely and safely exchange their views on Algeria and share their experience with each other regardless their nationality and religion.
I wish this forum will help to benefit all women with ties to Algeria:
- those who live there to make their life smoother there and to find good friends (other expats) there,
- those who intend to live there - to receive proper reliable information and to feel free to ask any questions to make their decision easier about moving to DZ,
- and those who have Algerian husbands/partners, etc. living outside Algeria but who wants to meet other women in relationships with Algerian men;
- and finally those who simply want to learn and know more about Algeria
:D
Back to top Go down
Umm Faiza
Pearl
Pearl
Umm Faiza

Comments on the mission statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments on the mission statement   Comments on the mission statement EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

greeting Comments on the mission statement 507021502

@MadameDZ, yes well my mission from the beginning was to make this forum very friendly and open to all women with ties to Algeria. There are women machallah from over the world with connection to Algeria throu marriage, living, working, studying in Algeria, etc ... Muslim, Christian, Jewish, etc ... while me myself the founder I am a Sunni Muslim, I followed the teaching of Islam to the best of my ability and I would like this forum to follow the basic principles of sisterhood I do not want to form any cliques or exclude anyone based on their background. It's not kind. And Islam (or any of the religion of the Books) doesn't teach us this.
Comments on the mission statement 681201841 After things settle down after Eid, I will add in your suggestions. But right things are very busy in the last days of Ramadan then Eid for me to promise to have time for it. But thank you sister to commenting. I'm sorry I missed your comment after all this time No
Back to top Go down
http://simplicitybythesea.blogspot.com/

Comments on the mission statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
๑۞๑ Welcome to Djazaïriya - the Algerian Women's Support Community Forum ๑۞๑  ::  Guidelines :: Comments-Suggestions-Questions-
Jump to: